What is Invisalign?
1. Invisalign is one of the best ways to transform your smile without interfering with your day to day life
2. Nearly invisible
5. Straightens teeth without braces
How does it work?
1. Custom made for each patient
2. A series of appliances that gradually move teeth into more ideal positions
3. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place
4. Remove for eating, brushing and flossing
5. Wear each set for approximately 2 weeks
Does it hurt?
1. Gentle, light forces gradually move teeth
2. Might feel sensitivity and slight pressure on the teeth that are moving for a short period of time.
3. No brackets or wires to poke cheeks and gums
How long will treatment take?
1. Varies with each patient
2. Depends on the complexity of each individual case
3. Average treatment time is a year or less
4. Let’s schedule a complementary consultation where our doctor can answer any questions you might have.
How much does it cost?
1. There are many factors that determine the cost including:
- How extensive the issues are that you want corrected
- Length of your treatment
2. Similar in price to traditional braces
3. Any other questions can be answered during consultation. Some insurances cover orthodontics.